Our commitment to you
ible Technology Inc. hereinafter referred to as “ible”, “we”, “our” or “us”
I. What Information We Collect and How We Use It
(I) Circumstances which require you to authorize us to collect and use your personal information
Personal information is collected in order to provide you with products and/or services as well as to ensure legal compliance on our part with applicable laws, regulations, and other regulatory documents. You have the right to choose whether or not to provide this information. However, in most cases, if you do not provide such information, we may be unable to provide corresponding services to you, or we may be unable to respond to a problem you encounter. These features include:
(1) Smart device connections
In order to provide you with ible services and allow you to securely connect to and manage smart devices, we may collect your location information, account login information, information related to your mobile phone and smart device, and information associated with your account and smart device. This information will be used to provide you with various functionality including pairing with and connecting to smart devices, discovering nearby devices, and device management. Specific examples involving the above information are set out below:
- Account login information: Mi account, nickname, and profile picture information.
- Mobile phone related information: Hardware-based identifiers (IMEI/OAID, MAC address, Android ID), phone model, OS version, OS language, country or region, App Store version, screen size and resolution, CPU, and display device related information.
- Information to be collected during connection to a smart device.
- Smart devices connected via Bluetooth: MAC address of Bluetooth on the device, and device ID.
(2) ible App and smart device updates:
To ensure you can continue enjoying the latest ible services, we may use the version information of your ible app and phone model in order to provide you with updates to the Ible app. We may also collect a list of your connected smart devices and associated version information in order to provide you with smart device updates so that you can use the latest version of the service (including firmware version).
(II) Circumstances which you may authorize us to collect and use your personal information
To make you enjoy better control and management of smart devices provided by ible, we may collect and use your personal information in the following additional features. If you do not provide these personal information, you can still use the basic services of ible, but you may not be able to use such valuable additional features. These additional features include:
We may collect feedback from you on issues that you report to us, a feedback log, and any phone numbers or email addresses that you provide to us. This information will be used to help us better understand any problems you encounter as well as to allow us to contact you.
(III) Situations where we obtain your personal information from a third party
Under certain conditions permitted by law, we may obtain your personal information from a third party.
(IV) Non-personal information
We may also collect other types of information which are not directly or indirectly linked to an individual and which may not be defined as personal information according to applicable local laws. Such information may include statistical data generated when you use a specific service, such as including clicks, page redirects, and browsing time Such information is collected in order to improve the services we provide to you.
II. Sharing Your Personal Information with Third Party Service Providers
III. Retention Policy
IV. Your Rights
(I) Settings control
- We recognize that privacy concerns differ from person to person. Therefore, we provide examples of ways Ible makes available for you to choose to restrict the collection, use, disclosure, or processing of your personal information and control your privacy settings: Enable or disable location access, camera, microphone, and read/write access permissions on your phone;Modify personal information such as your nickname or profile picture. To do so, open the Ible app and go to “Me > Settings > Personal data”;
- Enable or disable smart device connections;
- Log into or out of your ible Account.
(II) Your rights to your personal information
Subject to the applicable laws and regulations of your country or region, you have the right to request a copy, supplement or correct, demand the cessation of the collection, processing or use or erase any personal information we have about you (hereinafter referred to as a “request”).
- To safeguard your personal information, your request should be made in writing through our designated request channel (unless oral requests are expressly permitted by local law);
- Provide enough information for us to verify your identity and ensure that the requester is the data subject or is otherwise legally authorized to request the information;
- Once we have a sufficient amount of information and confirm that we are able to process your request, we will respond to your request within the period specified by applicable data protection laws. Specifically:
- We may provide to you, in accordance with your request and applicable laws and regulations, a free copy of the record of personal information about you that we have collected and processed. However, if you make an additional request regarding related information, we reserve the right, pursuant to applicable law, to charge you a necessary fee for your data access request based on actual management costs involved.
- If you believe that any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, you may request to supplement or correct or modify your personal information based on the purpose of use.
- Subject to your applicable laws and regulations, you may have the right to ask us to delete your personal data. We will conduct an evaluation according to your request for deletion and, if corresponding rules are met, we will take corresponding steps, including technical measures, to carry out your request. After you delete or after we assist you in deleting your information, it may not be possible for us to immediately delete corresponding information from our backup systems due to applicable laws and security technologies. In such event, we will ensure your personal information is kept secure and prevent it from being subjected to any further processing until the backup can be cleared or anonymized.
- We have the right to refuse to reply to your inquiry, allow you to review the personal data collected, or provide you with a copy if national security, diplomatic or military secrets, overall economic interests or other material national interests may be harmed; a government agency may be prevented from performing its statutory duties; or the material interests of the data collectors or any third parties may be adversely affected. We may also refuse a request in cases where we believe that certain aspects of a request to delete or access data might cause us to be unable to legally use the data for the aforementioned anti-fraud and security purposes.
(III) Withdrawal of consent
- Please note that your withdrawal of consent could result in certain legal consequences. Depending on the extent to which you authorize us to process your personal information, it may mean that you will no longer be able to enjoy the use of Ible products or services. However, any decision on your part to withdraw your consent or authorization will not affect personal information processing previously performed with your permission.
(IV) Cancellation of service or account
If you wish to cancel your ible account, please exercise caution before doing so, as canceling your account will prevent you from being able to enjoy the full line of ible products and services. To protect the legitimate rights and interests of you and others, we will determine whether to grant your cancellation request based on your usage of ible products and services. For example, if you an outstanding amount due, we will not be able to immediately grant your request.
V. HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS TRANSFERRED GLOBALLY
To the extent that we may need to transfer your personal information outside of your jurisdiction, whether to our affiliated companies or Third Party Service Providers, we shall do so in accordance with the applicable laws. We will ensure that all transfers will be carried out in accordance with requirements under your applicable local data protection laws by putting in place consistent and appropriate safeguards.
If Ible transfers your data generated in the European Economic Area (EEA) to Ible affiliated organizations or Third Party Service Provides outside of EEA, we will carry out the transfer in accordance with security mechanisms provided in the EU Standard Contractual Clauses or the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). You are entitled to learn our implemented security mechanism or obtain a copy of the Standard Contractual Clauses from us by visiting https://airvida.co/support to contact us.
VI. Third Party Websites and Services
VII. Contact Us